CanJam Singapore 2024 Impressions Thread (April 6-7, 2024)
Apr 7, 2024 at 9:21 AM Post #76 of 204
Any Cayin n3 ultra impressions? Please!

The Cayin N3 Ultra has a tube option for 4.4 mm and it really sounds very analoguish and pleasant. I really loved my time auditioning it (I understand the predecessor Cayin N3 Pro didn't have a tube sound for the 4.4 mm).

Cayin N3 Ultra.jpg

The resolution is still very decent for a tube signature, I appreciated the expansive soundstage and immersive sonics.

I think their rep was saying on tube mode, 4.4 mm, the battery life is about 5 - 6 hours so that may be a potential area for some consumers (remember repeated charges may also decrease battery life in the future), though during my time using it, it didn't get overly warm. I guess if you are not looking for something that lasts for days of music and like a warm laid back and smooth sound, this DAP can be in the conversation.

Tried the Soriank Xmems iems, and they were the absolute highlight of the show, stages and images incredibly

Indeed, the Soranik Mems-3 was an eye-opener. The xMEMS technology is very interesting, providing huge soundstage akin to an open backed headphone in this IEM! Very unique and special sound.

Sorianik XMEMS.jpg

The xMEMS driver does mids and treble very well, but needs a DD still for the bass, which is what the xMEMS driver in the Creative Aurvana Ace 2 TWS also does. Seems this driver still needs some bass reinforcement and can't be full range for now?

This Mems-3 is also downright the hardest IEM to drive I've encountered. It was hitting near 90% volume knob headroom on the provided Topping amp there LOL. So this Soranik IEM needs its own energizer amp, which does affect portability (and portability is actually the Raison d'être for an IEM?). Definitely you can drive it off a weaker source, but driving to adequate volume is not the same as driving well, and the sound is anemic and undynamic if this IEM is underpowered.

Anyways, I think the xMEMS tech, like all new pioneer technology, does have some small teething issues, so it would take a few cycles of products (and a few months probably) to fine-tune these areas. But I am very excited to see how this tech develops and evolves in the coming months! We will get there someday!

Anyone tried the Tangzu Xuan NV?

This is a warm bassy dual DD set that is very musical. 10 mm ceramic diaphragm with 8 mm PU+ LCP config.

Tangzu Xuan Nv.jpg

The big bass is surprisingly quite textured and rumbly, with thick note weight. Thankfully, despite being bassy, the bass doesn't encroach so much and eat into the midrange and treble, and still gives some space for the upper frequencies to breath, so it sounds quite balanced for a bassy set.

Technicalities are average, but the timbre is very natural. Sounds like a set for chilling and relaxing.

Their rep was saying it retails at $79 USD at launch (with around 9 - 10 bucks off for early birds), so I think for that pricing it can be a good daily beater budget IEM.

Last edited:
Apr 7, 2024 at 9:24 AM Post #77 of 204
IMG_7693.jpeg
Short impression of few gears I managed to try at CJ Singapore 2024

1. UM Mason Soleil Tombe
Great looking iem but coming from Red Halo (RH), its rather disappointing. Its not an upgrade i wanted. Imaging is an improvement and treble is better controlled but it sounds muffled compared to RH. It also misses RH mid magic.

IMG_7662.jpeg

2. Fitear Creator, owned by @RonaldS86
Lovely iem with outstanding clean vocal. Very2 capable bass, huge soundstage and totl details.
It also feels very solid physically.
IMG_7688.jpeg

3. 7th Acoustics Asteria
Supernova on steroids. It still maintain Supernova safe tuning and sweet vocal but with bigger and punchier bass - and totl details.
IMG_7702.jpeg

4. Noble Apollo
Amazing wireless headphone and for me, it dethrones Bathys as the best bluetooth headphone. Comfortable, very good bass and excellent instrument separation. Not sure if its placebo effect, but it sounds slightly incoherent where bass and upper mid feels to come from diff direction. Tbh, it doesnt distract me enough to be able to enjoy it.
IMG_7690.jpeg

5. AVARA custom
Beautiful shell, simply piece of art! The owner, Alvon explained, its made from real wood and the process of making one takes 1 week.
IMG_7671.jpeg

6. Luxury Precision E7
Possibly the best R2R dap I’ve ever heard. It has that smooth laid back while still being detailed and snappy.
Its surprisingly heavy though. It’s not much lighter than Shanling M9+ that I have.
IMG_7701.jpeg

7. Symphonium Titan
Bassy iem tuned right. I really love the subbass quantity and bass texture - without muddying the mid. Treble is also sparkle enough but non offensive. Possibly the star of the show for me.
IMG_7748.jpeg

8. Melodic Artification Alter Ego
Beautiful iem from a new Chinese company. It offers 2x tuning: one is warm-neutral and another is warm warm. I prefer the later tuning. Tight and fast bass, spacious with nice mid.
IMG_7698.jpeg

9. Elysian Pilgrim Noir & OG
Og feels like a baby Anni. Tuned to be more neutral with slightly more forward upper mid but without being sibilance. It’s the best iem under $500 I’ve ever heard.

Noir is bassier and warmer - treble isnt as forward. Its more fun that og. Bass texture is definitely a step up from the og.
IMG_7752.jpeg

10. Subtonic Storm & Symp Sovereign 8w Combo
I’ve tried Sym Sov 8w proto before but the connectors were still 3d printed and too large - so I didnt manage to get good fit.
Now, with the final connectors, it fits alot better. It’s still a heavy cable (and expensive) but the sound improvement is amazing. It sounds grandeur, the soundstage clears up, imaging is more precise. Excellent companion to Storm.
IMG_7744.jpeg

11. ATH Narukami & W2022
Firstly, thanks @RonaldS86 for asking me to come along - since I forgot to book one.
Its definitely the most expensive headphone setup I’ve ever tried at eye watering $100k (for amp + headphone).
The music played was the usual Hotel California which i listened plenty of times before (didnt we all do at one point in this hobby?).
The intro was crazy good - the guitar strum sounds so natural and vivid. When the vocal came in, it sounds so so sweet and natural. Soundstage is spacious. Tuning wise, its more mid focus and bass is slightly shy.

Next, I tried W2022 - unfortunately, i dont field it pairs well with the amp. Compared to Naru, its bass is more forward and punch hard but it sounds muffled and compressed.

IMG_7721.jpeg

IMG_7716.jpeg

While it was great to have opportuniy to try all of these gears, for me, the highlight was to meet many members here in person: @AxLvR,@metaljem77, @HiFiHawaii808, @Deezel177 and others. It made my 1st CJ experience memorable 😄

IMG_7749.jpeg

Last edited:
Apr 7, 2024 at 9:53 AM Post #78 of 204
IMG_7693.jpeg

1. UM Mason Soleil Tombe
Great looking iem but coming from Red Halo (RH), its rather disappointing. Its not an upgrade i wanted. Imaging is an improvement and treble is better controlled but it sounds muffled compared to RH. It also misses RH mid magic.

IMG_7662.jpeg

Lovely iem with outstanding clean vocal. Very2 capable bass, huge soundstage and totl details.
IMG_7688.jpeg

3. 7th Acoustics Asteria
Supernova on steroids. It still maintain Supernova safe tuning and sweet vocal but with bigger and punchier bass - and totl details.
IMG_7702.jpeg

4. Noble Apollo
Amazing wireless headphone and for me, it dethrones Bathys as the best bluetooth headphone. Comfortable, very good bass and excellent instrument separation. Not sure if its placebo effect, but it sounds slightly incoherent where bass and upper mid feels to come from diff direction. Tbh, it doesnt distract me enough to be able to enjoy it.
IMG_7690.jpeg

5. AVARA custom
Beautiful shell, simply piece of art! The owner, Alvon explained, its made from real wood and the process of making one takes 1 week.
IMG_7671.jpeg

6. Luxury Precision E7
Possibly the best R2R dap I’ve ever heard. It has that smooth laid back while still being detailed and snappy.
Its surprisingly heavy though. It’s not much lighter than Shanling M9+ that I have.
IMG_7701.jpeg

7. Symphonium Titan
Bassy iem tuned right. I really love the subbass quantity and bass texture - without muddying the mid. Treble is also sparkle enough but non offensive. Possibly the star of the show for me.
IMG_7748.jpeg

Beautiful iem from a new Chinese company. It offers 2x tuning: one is warm-neutral and another is warm warm. I prefer the later tuning. Tight and fast bass, spacious with nice mid.
IMG_7698.jpeg

Og feels like a baby Anni. Tuned to be more neutral with slightly more forward upper mid but without being sibilance. It’s the best iem under $500 I’ve ever heard.

Noir is bassier and warmer - treble isnt as forward. Its more fun that og. Bass texture is definitely a step up from the og.
IMG_7752.jpeg

I’ve tried Sym Sov 8w proto before but the connectors were still 3d printed and too large - so I didnt manage to get good fit.
Now, with the final connectors, it fits alot better. It’s still a heavy cable (and expensive) but the sound improvement is amazing. It sounds grandeur, the soundstage clears up, imaging is more precise. Excellent companion to Storm.
IMG_7744.jpeg

11. ATH Narukami & W2022
Firstly, thanks @RonaldS86 for asking me to come along - since I forgot to book one.
Its definitely the most expensive headphone setup I’ve ever tried at eye watering $100k (for amp + headphone).
The music played was the usual Hotel California which i listened plenty of times before (didnt we all do at one point in this hobby?).
The intro was crazy good - the guitar strum sounds so natural and vivid. When the vocal came in, it sounds so so sweet and natural. Soundstage is spacious. Tuning wise, its more mid focus and bass is slightly shy.

Next, I tried W2022 - unfortunately, i dont field it pairs well with the amp. Compared to Naru, its bass is more forward and punch hard but it sounds muffled and compressed.

IMG_7721.jpeg

IMG_7716.jpeg

While it was great to have opportuniy to try all of these gears, for me, the highlight was to meet many members here in person: @AxLvR,@metaljem77, @HiFiHawaii808, @Deezel177 and others. It made my 1st CJ experience memorable 😄

IMG_7749.jpeg
Right on @lycos !!! Thank you, man! ☺️

Apr 7, 2024 at 10:12 AM Post #79 of 204
IMG_7693.jpeg

1. UM Mason Soleil Tombe

IMG_7662.jpeg

IMG_7688.jpeg

3. 7th Acoustics Asteria
IMG_7702.jpeg

4. Noble Apollo
IMG_7690.jpeg

5. AVARA custom
IMG_7671.jpeg

6. Luxury Precision E7
IMG_7701.jpeg

7. Symphonium Titan
IMG_7748.jpeg

IMG_7698.jpeg

IMG_7752.jpeg

IMG_7744.jpeg

11. ATH Narukami & W2022

IMG_7721.jpeg

IMG_7716.jpeg

IMG_7749.jpeg
Which was more detailed with better resolution between pilgrim og and noir?

Apr 7, 2024 at 10:30 AM Post #80 of 204
CAN JAM SINGAPORE IMPRESSIONS

There is an upcoming budget single DD (10.8 mm) from Meze, called the Alba. While we frequently associate the word ALBA with "white", this ALBA word actually signifies "DAWN", from speaking to the tuner Vlad, who was at the booth.
Meze Alba 2.jpg
Meze Alba 1.jpg

This IEM sounds very balanced, U-shaped sonics, with above average technicalities. Safely tuned with no harshness in the pinna gain area or treble. Bass is speedy with solid texturing, with moderate sub-bass extension. The timbre is excellent, as expected of a single DD transducer.

Included inside the packaging is a hi-res Tidal compatible dongle, should you wish to stream or connect it to a phone.

Meze Alba 3.jpg

I think it will retail around $100 - 200 USD, which is certainly a competitive pricing from what I heard.

Apr 7, 2024 at 10:54 AM Post #81 of 204
20240407_140830-01.jpeg

Roasty Goes to CanJam Singapore 2024

I almost didn't make it this year! had a busy Saturday doing family things. but a last minute change of plans meant I had a couple of hours free on Sunday to attend. got there just after 2pm! this time round, I barely spent any time on the 1st floor of the show; 99.9 percent of my time was spent upstairs in the Ocean rooms. I did one brief walk around the 1st floor and ventured upstairs.

I was extremely focused this time round and I knew exactly what it was that I wanted to hear first. so to the Ocean 11 room and Raal it was...

20240407_153407-01.jpeg

extremely happy to have finally met @Aleksandar R. he is without a doubt one of the nicest guys in the business! friendly and easy to talk to and absolutely zero airs about him. he is just as nice in real life as he is on the forums. this dude is the real deal!

20240407_142205-01.jpeg

Raal 1995 Immanis
cool steampunk-esque appearance. extremely comfortable. not heavy on the head. nice soft supple pads. slightly annoyed that the hinge mechanism allows the cups to rotate a bit too much, such that the earpads can get stuck on the yokes.

i tried a few sets of the Immanis and the first one was hooked up to the Raal HSA1b amp. the source was Tidal off an Eversolo; looking for songs was a bit fiddly and cumbersome, having to tap on a tiny keyboard on the screen, but nonetheless managed to play a few of my favourite songs.

My first thoughts were wow... the immanis sounded so, so good! bass was strong, punchy, detailed, textured. mids were full, and top end was smooth but not overly so and definitely not blunted. mids we're detailed and crisp as well, and I didn't feel any bleed from the mid bass. low end seemed even better than ca1a, and top end was more agreeable than the sr1b. it's not abyss 1266 bass but I'd say it comes pretty close. I'd put the low end even above Solitaire-P.

20240407_144210-01.jpeg

after a few songs on the hsa1b/immanis combo, I moved one seat to the Raal vm1a/immanis setup. I was very interested to hear what the vm1a would bring to the table, especially as I already have the vm1a.

The vm1a and immanis are such an amazing pairing. it takes everything I heard from the first pairing and just bests it completely. my jaw dropped and I can't remember how many times I mouthed out "wow!". I had some friends telling me to expect something special, but I had no idea it would be this good. I literally had goosebumps when the bass dropped or when the chorus kicked in. and add that to the massive staging... u gotta hear this for yourselves.

this pairing.. the immanis is very full and rich sounding. not something I'd expect from ribbons. staging and out of head sensation is one of the best I've heard so far. for an over ear hp, I'd say it equals and quite possibly beats the sr1b (wings at 30deg or so). it is also a very well controlled presentation with zero etch/edginess.

the Immanis has really great macrodynamics for a ribbon hp without sounding too forced or over EQed; it reminds me of the Abyss 1266 without the slightly hollowed/honky mids and vocals. microdetails are a plenty and despite showroom conditions, I was able to enjoy the small subtle nuances on the songs I was accustomed to without having to turn the volume knob up high. it's a very convincing and life like sounding hp; that common phrase "feels like you're there in the room with the singer" takes on a whole new meaning with this hp.

The three ribbons in each cup are tuned so well, it just seems to deliver a complete picture. the overall presentation feels so natural and does not seem disjointed at all.

I'm going to quote @Sajid Amit from his watercooler post as he describes the immanis much better.

While they are unmistakably Raal in their speed, texture, resolution, and airiness; these babies have a very realistic bass impact, a tonally rich midrange, and a certain spookiness to how images just materialize from an inky black void. Everything just seems to just flow, with vivid lifelike imaging, and certain cohesiveness that for the first time in 2 years made me miss full-size headphones. The Immanis, ladies and gentlemen, are probably the best headphones on the market at present.

I echo his sentiments and I totally agree.. the Immanis is one of the best headphones I have ever had the pleasure of trying. I have not had such a wow moment as this, the most notable one previously being hearing the abyss out of a speaker amp, and that was some time ago. I previously lusted for an X9K setup but I think after hearing the Immanis, e-stats are probably no longer in the running.

20240407_142158-01.jpeg

I also managed to try the Magna. physically slightly smaller in size than the immanis. sound wise, I have to agree with what some other folks have said about it. it does seem the more dynamic headphone than the immanis; bass is slightly punchier and upper mids and mids are a bit more forward. however, on the Immanis, the low end is more detailed and u can extract out more info. the Magna top end was a bit aggressive at times and I definitely preferred the smoother, lusher presentation of the Immanis. the Magna does have a smaller stage and layering and front/back depth are not as good as on the immanis. occasionally felt a bit too intimate/slightly closed in.

20240407_144348-01.jpeg

halfway through my session, @jude popped in and I asked for a wefie to which he kindly obliged! I am glad to have finally met the man himself!

he sat down next to me and we both listened to the Immanis through this very special amp...

20240407_170016-01.jpeg

The SAEQ Armageddon.
this is a really cool amplifier. it drives normal headphones, and can also drive the immanis thought the ribbon interface; it drove 3x immanis simultaneously without breaking a sweat. I was surprised to find out that it is also a speaker amp and can output up to 20w.

The immanis out of the armageddon is a dream.. very luscious and meaty sound off this amp. tbh I don't know which I prefer more ie the armageddon or the vm1a. I'd probably be happy with either. everything good I heard on the vm1a I heard on the armageddon and vice versa.

If you're not a fan of the aesthetic (I was somewhat turned off by the shiny gold accents), don't fret; the amp is built to order and is fully customisable. the local dealer told me you could order this in any colour you want. hot pink anyone?

The price of the amp is actually quite agreeable. it was less than i was expecting, given the quality of the amp and functionality. I won't disclose the price here, but inquire with your dealer for yourself and be pleasantly surprised. i can tell you this; it is far far less than a MK465, WA33 EE, Feliks AE Envy, Riviera, Viva Egoista etc. and for the sound it outputs, that's just makes it an all the more sensible buy.

by the way, we listened out of Judes DAP hooked up to the Armageddon and I must say, Jude's playlist of favourite songs/test tracks is extremely good! gotta remember to ask him to share it one of these days!

20240407_155737-01.jpeg

I moved on to the next room and had the pleasure of meeting Matsuda-san and his wife (?). they're such nice people. so accommodating and friendly and patient, despite the challenges in communication; Google translate to the rescue!

20240407_153731-01.jpeg

last year's canjam I saw this amp and completely gave it a miss. I didn't know what it was and I didn't know what mass kobo was or who the old guy at the table was. what a dumb mistake that turned out to be. well, this year, I know better.

hooked up the susvara to the 465. played my favourite songs. well yes, I'll have to agree, this is the best I've ever heard the susvara! if susvara is your primary headphone, please give the 465 a go. it's an expensive box but it makes the susvara sing. I am relying on past memory of my time previously owning the susvara, but it's the most bass I have ever heard out of it. top end is generally smooth without sounding dulled out. it is also the tonally densest and thickest I've heard the susvara. if I had to make an amp comparison, I'd say it feels like a much better Enleum.

having said that, I do not regret selling my susvara. yes the bass is nice with the 465 but it's not the best bass out there. and the susvara to me remains an upper mids forward sounding hp and I still heard the occasional harshness and etchiness. compared to the Immanis, the susvara sounds leaner and thinner as well.

I did manage to try the Final Audio D8000 with the 465 but I didn't think too much of it. stronger bass for sure than the susvara, but staging is a fair bit smaller and I just find overall the technical abilities of the Susvara best the D8000.

20240407_160452-01.jpeg

popped over to the next room and tried the X9K + t8000 combo again. at last year's canjam, this was the combo on which I first heard the X9K and one which i was rather impressed with. my opinions haven't changed ie I still think this is a good pairing. the X9K has a nice balanced sound and top end is super airy and spacious. it wasn't as much of a wow moment as it was last year but still good nonetheless. I still haven't managed to try the X9K on a T2...

20240407_155949-01.jpeg

20240407_161246-01.jpeg

managed to try the Grimm MU1/Weiss Dac502-4ch/HP4 and D8k Pro LE combo and this was very good indeed. superb detail retrieval (but I don't know which component of the chain is contributing to this; I'm guessing the MU1 or Weiss). the only downsides were I was hoping for a bit wider staging, and it occasionally sounded a bit harsh/bright/sibilant on certain songs.

I'd love to try the MU1/Weiss in my own setup one day. the guy at the booth (project perfection) was very helpful and forthcoming with info on the Grimm and Weiss. both units have superb build quality.

20240407_165142-01.jpeg

headed over to one of the Zepellin rooms and sat down in front of the Zähl HM1. I tried the new Caldera Closed first, and Jeremy from Zepellin was astute enough to quickly pass me the Caldera Open as a baseline so I could do a quick comparison.

well, long story short I prefer the open to the closed. low end extension and detail/texture are better on the open. it. sounds airier and cleaner and clearer up top too. on the closed Caldera, the mids feel a bit more forward, and the staging is narrower and from upper mids upwards feels more congested. there was also a bit of harshness and roughness to the top registry on the closed.

I tried the Atrium closed as well and imo this is the closed hp to get. I think the Atrium closed is the best closed hp I've tried and I would definitely want to have this in my stable eventually. I've said it before and I'll say it again; this is the most open sounding closed headphone I've heard. its a very dynamic headphone with what I feel is a more W shaped sounding than the Caldera. it is a bit more forward and has very punchy low end, with the ear drum pressure hit being quite intense sometimes. however, I feel the Caldera open has the overall finesse and control, and the better balanced sound.

My ranking for these three cans would be Caldera Open, Atrium Closed, Caldera Closed. tl:dr just get the first two and be done with it.

not long after, we were just hanging around chatting when one of my friends came up with the idea of trying out the Immanis with the MK465. he was really interested in the 465 and wanted to see if it was any good at driving the Immanis.

I went to Matsuda-san with Google Translate asking if we could try our own hp with his amp, to which he graciously agreed. I went back to Ocean 11 to ask Aleksandr for permission to take his Immanis and interface 3 rooms down, to which he also said "oh yes, of course!"

20240407_163102-01.jpeg

and here we have possibly the world's first pairing of the Mass Kobo 465 and Raal Immanis!

20240407_163234-01.jpeg

the look on my friend's face says it all! I tried it for myself and it was impressive. the 465 needs high gain to run the Immanis; mid gain won't cut it.

IMHO, the 465/Immanis trumps 465/Susvara easily. but though we didn't manage to compare amps side by side, from short term memory alone, I'd still give the nod to the armageddon/vm1a + immanis pairing. not sure if that comes as a surprise, given the Immanis was tuned/voiced to the Raal/saeq amps. it was a more effortless and spacious/wider presentation with the raal/saeq amps, but at the same time having dynamism and density/richness.

20240407_171044-01.jpeg

and that was how I ended my CanJam. that's Aleksandr (4th from the right) and Dragan of SAEQ (2nd from the right). they're both great friendly guys. I hope all of u who attended managed to meet these two!

i really wish I had more time to try more stuff. totally missed out on that crazy Audio Technica amp, passed Warwick and Woo, and once again didn't even manage to try the Feliks Envy. oh well, there is always Canjam 2025!

20240407_174820-02.jpeg

20240407_181556-01.jpeg

20240407_180120-01.jpeg

20240407_182259-01.jpeg

finished the evening with dinner with Sajid, Shaun, Bart, Ganesan, Hong Shin and Jeffery at Golden Spoon for some beer, chili and pepper crabs, and a few other nice dishes! always nice meet up with friends and chat over a common interest.

congratulations to the Headfi team, canjam organisers, and vendors/booth operators for a very well run event!! it was a better floor layout this year than the last, better spaced out and hence feeling less cramped or crowded.

and in case anyone is wondering; yes, I did put in an order for the Immanis:stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: and one of my friends did too. so afaik, two out of the three sets allocated to the local dealer for this round of production have been taken.. one set left guys!

Last edited:
Apr 7, 2024 at 11:03 AM Post #82 of 204
My favourites from the show this year (in no particular order, except the first):

1. Empire Ears Trition - Best summarized as Reference, Empire Ears style (neutral with bass boost). May not be a new flagship but arguably my favourite in the current lineup.
2. Meze Audio Alba - U-tilt IEM with good timbre. Very competitive at its planned price point of $150, even without the included USB C dongle.
3. QDC Emperor - IMO the true successor for Anole VX (V14 was relatively too dark). W shaped (or neutral warm depending on tips/your ears) with trademark QDC level of detail.
4. Melodic Artification / Timsok Alter Ego - Two modes using switch, where one is more neutral warm while the other makes it more aggressive V.
5. Aursounds 5 Driver Tribrid (think it’s called AV-10?) - Sleeper of the show. V shaped but mids are still clear. Very comfortable due to small size despite driver configuration.

Not many headphone highlights this year as I’ve tried most of them prior to the show.

Last edited:
Apr 7, 2024 at 11:39 AM Post #84 of 204
@ejong7, are you still rocking your Ronin, or has something different caught your ear recently?

Apr 7, 2024 at 11:42 AM Post #85 of 204
Was HeadAmp new Stat amp “Grand Camyan” there ?

Apr 7, 2024 at 12:17 PM Post #86 of 204
CanJam findings for me, Here I will just share the findings that I did and ended up having after the CanJam SG 2024. I will post brief impressions for all the products once I am back home, but I really need to get some things out to just fill my excitement haha.
watercooler guys.jpg

First and foremost the Watercooler gang is very friendly and good company to have, each one of the guys who met me had that enthusiasm that just made it all even more exciting and enjoyable.

Raal Immanis and SAEQ Amp:
With this combo, I can say I have never heard such a realistic sound before. It felt like I am sitting in a grande orchestra and everything felt so lively and natural. Summit-Fi is surreal!!
1712505555061.png

Soranik xMems IEMS:
This IEM kind of attracted me and then it sounded so open and vivid that I instantly fell in love with this one, super cool set, I wish I could get more time with this Beauty.
soranik.jpg

Eminent Ears Ruby:
Okay, So probably my best find here. I just lost myself listening to this set, excellent bass reach, precisely defined instruments, and what not. Instant Love affair here.

Softears Turii Ti:
I always wanted to try this one out, like always. For me, Single DD Ends here period. What an amazing level of technicality and detail, it is a bit bright yeah, but man I got goosebumps listening to this one.

7th Acoustics Asteria:
Get the rich tonality of Supernova with more details, more bass, and more resolution. Sounded so good, i just can't wait to hear the final impressions here.

Cayin N3 Ultra:
Such a beautifully built device, i loved listening to this and that Tube Glow is beautiful. Oh god so beautiful, But I find the bass to be a bit soft, but tonally and timbre wise i find this to be better than the N3 pro. It is not too warm and has a cleaner background as well(compared to the previous N3 pro one).
n3 ultra.jpg

Alter Ego:
What an excellent bass this pair has. And that crazy look that feels almost mechanical attracts the nerd in me.
alter ego.jpg

Aful Cantor 14:
I personally liked the prototype tuning, sounded quite open and exciting. Bass has a good mid-bass presence, vocals sounded surreal, and then exciting, lively treble. Also I heard they might do some changes to the tuning, and this is not the final one. Planning on refining the treble more.

Binary Dyna Quattro:
I am gonna take a set as soon as it launches man. It sounded so damn good to me, like a complete package. Slightly warm tone, excellent bass slam and speed, and lovely vocals. The amount of time I spent here, I feel these were just crazy good.

Dunu x Giz DaVinci:
Okay, DUNU DaVinci sounded so good to me that i was just asking the hifigo guys when will this be released haha. Balanced sound, Good punch in the lower-end(I feel timmy's first collab with a warm profile). Followed by a crystal clear midrange and lovely treble extensions. Liked this one a lot!!

Alpha Omega:
Man such abeautiful IEM, and such a beautiful Sound as well. I loved this one, like absolutely loved it with all my heart and core. Clean, powerful, punchy bass, very very good tonality for vocals, and then crisp, well-defined treble. No harshness, and kind of effortless sound.
omega.jpg

Well That's about it so far, I will add more pictures and info later currently too much issues in internet hehe.

Attachments

• 1712505747848.png
    1712505747848.png
    5.6 MB · Views: 0
Apr 7, 2024 at 1:51 PM Post #89 of 204
1000196081.jpg

To sum up in one sentence: Insane sound quality!

Could be the most clean and transparent sounding headphone I ever heard (and I heard basically all TOTL out there). Even better thing, Immanis provide the fullest body notes compared to other Raal products (with smoother treble as well).

You all are killing me here lol. I can't wait to hear these. I can't remember the last time feedback for a new headphone was so consistent.

Apr 7, 2024 at 2:00 PM Post #90 of 204
Dunu x Giz DaVinci:
Okay, DUNU DaVinci sounded so good to me that i was just asking the hifigo guys when will this be released haha. Balanced sound, Good punch in the lower-end(I feel timmy's first collab with a warm profile). Followed by a crystal clear midrange and lovely treble extensions. Liked this one a lot!!

Did they give any indication of release period or expected price range?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back