FATfreq Impressions Thread - Bass Cannons and More
May 30, 2024 at 5:59 PM Post #2,041 of 2,043
Congrats! That's good news. I think they've cleared most of their backlog. 4 weeks is nothing. Let us know when you've received the GM and how you like it!
I got it yesterday and it sounds just like I remember! I love being able to adjust the tuning if the extra bass and upper treble are too fatiguing for my mood or the content I'm listening to. The black NOAH module with the VOX switch on is so great for low volume listening. The included cable has nice quality wiring, but the 2 pin terminations and the y-split feel a little cheap. I swapped to a spare Dunu Hulk Pro Mini cable I had for better ergonomics and because I'm so used to their q-lock swappable terminations. It's my first CIEM and the fit is pretty much perfect, no refits needed. It's nice to finally be able to eat or talk with IEMs in without them gradually working their way out of my ears.

P_20240530_173851.jpgP_20240530_173938.jpg

May 30, 2024 at 7:56 PM Post #2,042 of 2,043
This is the closest thing to 2 15 inch subs in the trunk or something. It's special.

I love this set! The king of bass for sure.

I’m not going to say this is a guilty pleasure of mine because in reality that sounds exactly like what I’m searching for. I need that bass and I can’t wait to hear the Scarlets.

May 30, 2024 at 8:09 PM Post #2,043 of 2,043
I got it yesterday and it sounds just like I remember! I love being able to adjust the tuning if the extra bass and upper treble are too fatiguing for my mood or the content I'm listening to. The black NOAH module with the VOX switch on is so great for low volume listening. The included cable has nice quality wiring, but the 2 pin terminations and the y-split feel a little cheap. I swapped to a spare Dunu Hulk Pro Mini cable I had for better ergonomics and because I'm so used to their q-lock swappable terminations. It's my first CIEM and the fit is pretty much perfect, no refits needed. It's nice to finally be able to eat or talk with IEMs in without them gradually working their way out of my ears.

P_20240530_173851.jpgP_20240530_173938.jpg

Great! Glad you got a good fit! I had fit issues and had to send them back for refit. Also, it's probably just the way my ear canals are, but sound changes alot when I'm chewing food. Luckily I don't listen to my CIEM GM much while eating.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back